Thursday, January 12, 2012

Not HDR

I have been challenged on a Facebook Photography page to post some HDR Photos so, my friends can edit them and see what they come up with. I have never done HDR. I went out the other day and shot multiple photos to take up this challenge. This is one of a series I took of the old Tallulah Falls Rail Road bridge pilings. Each HDR requires 3 to 7 or more exposures. Not one I expect to post for others but, one I shall try to work myself using Photoshop CS5 Extended. This particular photo looked like the best exposure for "normal" adjustment in CS5. So, this is the beginning of a new form of photography editing for me. It will be nice to see what I am able to do in my first HDR edit. It may actually take a few days for me to complete. Come back soon and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment